EWU Library Membership Rules
1. Those who have valid registration and proper authorization are entitled to become library members.
2. Library membership is required to enjoy the borrowing facilities and other services offering by EWU Library.
3. To become library member please follow the below steps:
Upload your photo using this link http://lib.ewubd.edu/form/submit-photo within (07 days) from the date of registration
Please bring your EWU ID Card and Original Pay Slip of tuition fees of current semester to the Library Circulation Desk
To activate membership, registered members have to attend the Information Literacy program (register yourself by IL registration form)
4. Continuing library members (students) have to renew the membership in each semester by showing current semester’s Original Pay Slip of tuition fees and EWU ID card.
5. UTA or GTA should have teaching assistant membership card.